It's hard to keep all goals tidy + organized. It's hard to be "up-to-date" on our daily goals. Most of my days I feel pumped + ready to tackle my (always huge) do to list, but I also have other days (a little harder) and on these days I just remember myself that I am not perfect + I am enough and this helps me to not feel frustrated or overwhelmed because I'm not able to finish my daily to-do list.
I usually I have two different daily goals - personal + professional. And today I want to share my personal goals with you.
Top 10 Daily personal Goals:
- Relax/ Meditate/ Pray (yes, I'm introducing mediation into my daily routine and I'm really enjoying the benefits. I do think I feel less stressed than usual. Youtube + Spotify are my 'go-to' places every morning).
- Read. (Lately I've been trying to catch up on my reading. I miss it + I also miss reading a good novel. )
- Listen 1/2 podcasts. (So addicted to these - Jess Lively + Being Boss).
- Take a long bath. (My favorite moment... no doubt).
- Take care of me. (Sometimes I forget. Working at home does this kind of thing. Who can relate?)
- Eat breakfast in silence. (not always possible. But I always try to. I love silence + peaceful moments in the morning).
- Cook a healthy lunch + snacks for the rest of the day.
- Exercise. (My daily routines are scaerce at the moment. I walk 1h per day, but I need more. Any tips? Do you have a favorite "youtuber" + blogger that has a great + super quick exercise routine you''d like to share with yours truly? I would to to hear! )
- Have happy family moments.
- Tidy up + slow down + review my day.
Phew, this is my list. Not always doable, not always this perfect. But I always try my best!
I would love to know what do you usually do. Do you also divide your to-do lists in two? Do you have any great tip on how to tackle both in the most awesome way?
I can't wait to hear your ideas + tips! Have a great week!