I am really proud of myself + my business! I know I'm writing this using 'caps' but I HONESTLY + TRULY + MADLY + DEEPLY LOVE TO HELP.
Help is my 'mojo', my 'thing'!
But I am able to conclude that that's a big problem for me. Why? Because sometimes I just can't say it enough and in the most correct way with those BIG + BOLD WORDS why you should pick me as your Creative VIRTUAL ASSISTANT.
I just feel scared of bragging myself too much because I just want to help and hope you can have some divinity powers to see how cool + happy + resourceful I am. Can you?
Well, I've already said that I don't want to work with everybody on the web. No way. I am not that crazy to go that way. I know for starters that I want to work with the girly ones + the stylish ones + the creative ones + romantic ones + the funny ones. These are the ones I want to work with and it's for them that I write.
Well, I don't usually use a swiss army knife + duct tape when I work with my clients but I think that I am that resourceful when it comes to finding a solution to a problem + situation! It's all about 'finding a way' + have some imagination and creativity + hold a great desire to learn something new every day. That's me! And being resourceful wasn't the only lesson taught by MacGyver. I've also learned these great life lessons that still resonate with myself + my work + my life. Take a look...
- Always be prepared. For anything.
- Just when you think you are getting ahead, you find a twist that changes everything.
- It's oh so funny + oh so cool what pops into your head + heart when you're enjoying the work you are doing. True, right?
- Some people still go wild + still believe in the power of their dreams.
- We always forget something. Hello resourcefulness!
- No matter how brave + talented + good you are, at some point we all need some kind of help.
- Uniqueness can make someone unbelievably special.
- When you visit a place, always (but always) make sure you'll leave it the same way you found it. I mean it. (and now you can laugh).
- When the work is finished, relax + grab a yummy delicacy. You deserve it.
- The grass is always greener when you lay on it and roll.
- Explosives can ruin everything, even your perfect + awesome hair.
- Goals need to be really clear.
- People are scared of anyone who runs free.
- I can never leave a puzzle run free.
- If it comes down to me agains the situation... I don't like that the situation wins.
Great lessons, right? Do you also have great 'MacGyver lessons' that you apply on your daily life and work?