Knowing and learning are two of my major life addictions. I fell in love with podcasts, just as much as I love listening to good music. Sometimes all I need to pump my inspiration and start a new day creatively is to listen to an inspiring conversation. It's so simple...
I have some inspiring shows I follow + listen religiously but I'm always looking for new ones (so if you have a new podcast you just started following + fuels your days, please leave the info in the comments section below!!!). I usually listen these when I'm doing simple + quick creative work, but there are plenty of moments during the day we can use to listen to cool podcasts - traveling + cleaning + cooking. Hello, multi-tasking!
And today I'm sharing some of my favorite shows from creative entrepreneurs I truly + deeply admire.
- The Lively Show - for sure, my favorite. I listen every episode and Jess is such an inspiration in so many ways. All the interviews are filled with juicy information + great tips. I have no words to explain how good it is.
- Being Boss - a newly + uber creative podcast launched by two superb creative entrepreneurs - Kathleen + Emily! These two are so refreshing + they really make me think about my business + my organization + how I can move forward.
- After the Jump - who said art + design couldn't be on a podcast was so wrong. Grace Bonney makes me dream for more with her unique vision.
- Joy the Baker Podcast - this one was a real surprise for me. Joy the Baker has a podcast? Really? How amazing is that! She invites the coolest entrepreneurs for an interview. And again, so many lessons + tips + ideas I gained from listening to this amazing podcast.
- Elise gets Crafty - the perfect podcast for small + creative business owners. Again so much expertise + juicy infos + creative people.
And what about you, do you listen any podcast? If so, which one/ones?
Share all the info below because I really love to know some more...